Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The President Speaks


I mean honestly is this man capable of any form of humility or thoughtful reflection that maybe his policy's are not in lockstep with the American people?

All I hear are more platitudes and empty words. Listen to his responses carefully and you will see where he really stands.

I almost thought for just one second in the third video that He was about to admit that this election was about his policies, but just when it looks like he was going to, he clearly spells out that it wasn't. I wonder if this man really believes what he is saying, or if he just doesn't care what the American people are saying??

I just want to pull my hair out and scream.... In the second video he talks about the American people mistaking his policy's for passing some kind of an agenda. This is just plain ridiculous. This guy is so full crap. Barack Obama really thinks you are a moron. He really thinks that you don't understand the issues. All he is doing, is putting is sheep clothing back on. I hope America is just waking up, and not thinking that we have won the battle.




No comments:

Post a Comment