Friday, October 22, 2010

Freedom of speech under fire


I can't believe we have come to this. Juan Williams is a man that I certainly disagree with on many issues, however I respect him and I think he is intellectually honest and by no means is he a bigot

To have him fired from NPR over this commentary should be a huge warning to all of us that our freedom of speech is under attack. We all know that NPR is a liberal waste basket of propaganda, but it is time to call a spade a spade. I find it extremely disturbing that the same week NPR gets a fat check from the man behind the curtain George Soros, Williams is fired. This is a clear message that has been sent. This is a shot across the bow to the media to step in line, and the sad thing is; they already are.

What do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment